Remote / India (US Hours)
Associate Team Leader, Programming
Walr is looking for an Associate Team Leader, Survey Programming.This role is ideal for someone who loves to work with accuracy and to train, coach and develop the team while being responsible for the team project delivery. Also, they are expected to act as an ambassador for the business both internally and externally.
We need someone with great technical expertise to deal with complex surveys. This role will support our US team, so working hours will predominantly be following the US East Coast (EST).
- Manage, coordinate, and oversee, both internally and externally, and take full ownership and responsibility of all elements of high complexity projects
- Staff training, coaching – actively support team members
- Work processes improvements
- Effectively ‘package’ and manage the information cascade to senior leadership, identifying clear outcome
- Support our clients in Walr technology products
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Market Research Operations
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in Decipher tool
- Experience in a leadership role is highly advantageous
- Very good technical skills in any Survey Platform
- Open to work on any new Survey Platform
- Open to share experience and train other team members in the team
- Any server-side language /technology would be a plus
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrate clear leadership skills, beyond day-to-day management
- Exceptional Technical skills
- Consultative approach towards our client
- Ability to work at a fast pace, fast changing environment
- Comfortable to make decisions despite uncertainties
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and remain focused in a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing business
- Team player attitude: We work as a team, and expect this candidate to demonstrate deep technical knowledge balanced by high emotional intelligence, enabling him/her to compromise when needed, motivate others, and accept and learn from feedback
- Problem solver by nature: Ability to identify and anticipate issues, quickly adapting to solution
- Strong communication skills: Business level English comprehension and ability to communicate clearly, in writing and orally, with any teammate or key stakeholder regardless of technical background
- Education to Degree level in Computer Science or a related field.
- Cultural Steward: Understands his/her role as a team leader sets the tone for living the WALR values, maintaining team morale and motivation and serves as a steward of the WALR brand internally and externally.
Here’s what else you can expect while working at Walr:
- Casual Dress
- Monthly Team Lunch
- Pension Match
Flexibility & Time Off Benefits:
- 30 Days Paid Vacation
- Remote Work Optionality
Professional Development Benefits:
- Access to Learning & Development Fund
- Promote from Within
Any questions about working at Walr?
How do I apply?
What does the application process look like?
Is Walr an in-office, hybrid, or remote-first culture?
If offered the role, what does the onboarding process entail?
What should I do if I’m interested in Walr, but don’t see an open role that suits my skillset?
Operations & Delivery | India | RemoteSurvey Programmer
Senior Project Manager
Operations & Delivery | UK | HybridSenior Project Manager
Director, Business Development
Sales & Marketing | Anywhere, US | RemoteDirector, Business Development
Director, Sales Enablement
Sales & Marketing | London, UK | HybridDirector, Sales Enablement
Director, Business Development
Sales & Marketing | London, UK | HybridDirector, Business Development