Hybrid / London, UK
Director, Sales Enablement
Walr is looking for a Director of Sales Enablement to support the continued exponential growth of the Walr business via the Walr platform proposition. The role will focus on providing the enablement structure to support the Walr sales organization in maximizing share of wallet with existing accounts, managing the longtail and the prospecting and conversion of net new revenues.
The successful candidate with be at the front end of Walr’s commercial activity, generating awareness of our developing platform proposition, creating new leads at the top of the sales funnel and taking responsibility foWorking in a cross-functional role reporting into the CCO, you will collaborate seamlessly across Walr’s Sales, Marketing, and Go-to-Market functions as well as leading Walr’s engagements with new prospects. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about the commercialization of data platform products within the market research industry with a desire to lead by example.
- Have the primary responsibility within the business to ensure our sales employees have the support infrastructure to spend the maximum amount of time with customers driving growth for the business.
- Lead the critical sales enablement workstreams which will support the sales team in achieving their individual and company commercial goals. It is envisaged there will be 3 key workstreams:
- The creation and implementation of a leading-edge sales toolkit to equip the commercial team with the collateral required to sell the Walr platform
- Lead account planning within the business, ensuring that for all key accounts the strategy is in place to maximize share of wallet and is continuously updated in line with client need and Walr platform development
- Deliver a commercial reporting framework via Salesforce which provides accurate and timely data to support external and internal communications and day-to-day commercial management
- Be a core contributor the Walr platform value proposition, owning the creation of associated sales messaging to support sales collateral
- Become one of the key subject matter experts for the Walr platform, championing the value it delivers for customer internally, externally through thought leadership and leading on significant new customer engagements.
- Own a targeted number of key accounts to lead by example on the implementation of sales strategy, account planning and maximizing share of wallet.
- A strong track record of driving growth in commercial organizations through net new lead generation, conversion and share of wallet maximization
- Good knowledge of market research disciplines with specific experience of selling custom market research, data, sample and research platforms
- Knowledge of and interest in the future of the market research industry and its adoption of new technologies
- A strong presence and experience with engaging senior stakeholders
- Confident with data and explaining the impact of that data to support decision-making
- Capable of leading on the immediate needs of the business within the context of our long-term strategic vision
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record of delivery on sales plans and associated target
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Passionate: Lives to create and scale products and drive the go-to-market push
- Welcomes a challenge: Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail: Dedication to precision and pride in applying a meticulous approach to sales process and commercial reporting
- Continuous learner: Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Team player attitude: We work as a team, and expect this candidate to demonstrate deep commercial knowledge balanced by high emotional intelligence, enabling him/her to compromise when needed, motivate others and accept and learn from feedback
Here’s what else you can expect while working at Walr:
- Casual Dress
- Quarterly Team Strategic Planning
- Team Lunch or Takeaway
- Pension Match
Flexibility & Time Off Benefits:
- 25 Days Paid Vacation
- Remote Work Optionality
Professional Development Benefits:
- Access to Learning & Development Fund
- Promote from Within
Any questions about working at Walr?
How do I apply?
What does the application process look like?
Is Walr an in-office, hybrid, or remote-first culture?
If offered the role, what does the onboarding process entail?
What should I do if I’m interested in Walr, but don’t see an open role that suits my skillset?
Director, Business Development
Sales & Marketing | London, UK | HybridDirector, Business Development
Director of Go-to-Market
Sales & Marketing | London, UK | HybridDirector of Go-to-Market
People Operations | London, UK | HybridIT Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Tech | Malmo, Sweden | HybridSenior Software Engineer