Hybrid / London, UK
Director of Go-to-Market
Walr is looking for a Director of Go-to-Market strategy and implementation for the Walr platform to support the continued exponential growth of the Walr business. The role will focus on expanding our commercialisation capabilities for the emerging Walr platform proposition.
Working in a cross-functional role reporting into the CCO, you will collaborate seamlessly across Walr’s Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering functions as well as leading Walr’s engagements with customers to ensure product development is commercially led.
This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about the development and commercialisation of data platform products within the market research industry.
- Have the primary responsibility within the business to ensure our investments in platform development and the roadmap in which we deliver them is customer-led.
- Lead our workstreams to understand market demand in terms of what do clients need and want, how do we fit within their business processes, and how can we continue to create a world class data creation platform to deliver value to them. It is envisaged there will be 3 key workstreams:
- The implementation of an industry leading customer feedback loop gaining direct client feedback from platform prospects trialists and contracted users
- Harnessing internal knowledge and expertise from cross functional groups within Walr to support direct
- Competitive intelligence from within data and insights industry and from parallel industries of relevance
- Work with marketing and sales to become a core contributor the Walr platform value proposition, sales messaging and supporting sale collateral, ensuring all commercial professionals are enabled to sell and deliver it.
- Own the client facing development roadmap for the platform so it can be used as an integral part of the sales process, brining clients on the development journey
- Develop the client trial process for all pillars of the Walt platform and work with the sales teams to support its implementation for prospect, existing and longtail accounts.
- Become one of the key subject matter experts for the Walr platform, championing the value it delivers for customer internally, externally through thought leadership and supporting commercial engagements where technical sales support is required
- Represent commercial as the voice of the customer at all product and technology meetings to ensure investment and prioritization take into consideration sales and marketing ability to turn them into incremental revenues
- Work with operations to map out all processes relating to the delivery of the Walr platform proposition, including how the technology interacts with sales, project management and client success functions.
- Expert knowledge across multiple market research disciplines is essential gained from working in a relevant marketing research agency or a client-side team
- Knowledge of and interest in the future of the market research industry and its adoption of new technologies
- Previous product commercialization experience
- A strong presence and experience with engaging senior stakeholders
- Confident with data and explaining the impact of that data to support decision-making
- Capable of leading on the immediate needs of the business within the context of our long-term strategic vision
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record of delivery on products, projects, goals, and objectives
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Passionate: Lives to create and scale products and drive the go-to-market push
- Welcomes a challenge: Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail: Dedication to precision and pride in applying a meticulous approach to coding and documentation
- Continuous learner: Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Team player attitude: We work as a team, and expect this candidate to demonstrate deep technical knowledge balanced by high emotional intelligence, enabling him/her to compromise when needed, motivate others and accept and learn from feedback
- Problem solver by nature: Ability to identify and anticipate issues, quickly adapting to solution
- Strong communication skills: Business level English comprehension and ability to communicate clearly, in writing and orally, with any teammate or key stakeholder regardless of technical background
Here’s what else you can expect while working at Walr:
- Casual Dress
- Quarterly Team Strategic Planning
- Team Lunch or Takeaway
- Pension Match
Flexibility & Time Off Benefits:
- 25 Days Paid Vacation
- Remote Work Optionality
Professional Development Benefits:
- Access to Learning & Development Fund
- Promote from Within
Any questions about working at Walr?
How do I apply?
What does the application process look like?
Is Walr an in-office, hybrid, or remote-first culture?
If offered the role, what does the onboarding process entail?
What should I do if I’m interested in Walr, but don’t see an open role that suits my skillset?
Director, Sales Enablement
Sales & Marketing | London, UK | HybridDirector, Sales Enablement
Director, Business Development
Sales & Marketing | London, UK | HybridDirector, Business Development
People Operations | London, UK | HybridIT Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Tech | Malmo, Sweden | HybridSenior Software Engineer