Hybrid / Remote / UK
Walr is looking for a Recruiter to launch our recruitment team within People Operations.
You will assist in identifying, screening and hiring qualified candidates. In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating a pipeline of best-in-class talent for Walr through innovative outreach methods. You will work to reduce the time it takes to fill each position while continually striving to improve the satisfaction of your hiring managers. The contract will be for 6-12 months and has potential for full-time permanent employment.
Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the organization
- Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
- Coach, mentor and train team members to find the best employees for our company
- Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
- Proactively recruit passive talent to join Walr
- Work with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team
- Utilize the world’s best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
- Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and data-backed progress
- Elevate the candidate experience by adopting our “members first” company value
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
- Experience effectively hiring and motivating talent
- In-house and agency experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
- Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
- Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Here’s what else you can expect while working at Walr:
- Casual Dress
- Quarterly Team Strategic Planning
- Team Lunch or Takeaway
- Pension Match
Flexibility & Time Off Benefits:
- 25 Days Paid Vacation
- Remote Work Optionality
Professional Development Benefits:
- Access to Learning & Development Fund
- Promote from Within
Any questions about working at walr?
How do I apply?
What does the application process look like?
Is Walr an in-office, hybrid, or remote-first culture?
If offered the role, what does the onboarding process entail?
What should I do if I’m interested in Walr, but don’t see an open role that suits my skillset?
People Operations | London, UK | HybridIT Manager
Senior Project Manager
Operations & Delivery | Anywhere, US | RemoteSenior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Operations & Delivery | London, UK | HybridSenior Project Manager
People Operations | London, UK | HybridExecutive Assistant
People Operations Manager
People Operations | London, UK | HybridPeople Operations Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Tech | Malmo, Sweden | HybridSenior Software Engineer